Pages


Google
 

Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Incredible power of Takrut

Seeing this two video for the first time, my reaction was like Wow!!!
The amazing power of takrut for super natural powers, protection and invulnerability.
In thai, this effect is known as 'Kwan yu yong kong kraphan', meaning physical invulnerability from weapons. The power of the takrut prevents the skin from being punctured by knifes and bullets.

Thai ancient magic is simply amazing.
Word of caution: ( DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME)

(The power of Takrut part 1)



(The power of Takrut part 2)


Sourcing for Thailand amulets?
Visit the official amulets online store at:
http://amulets.siam-arts.com

See all amulets at blog:
http://thailand-charms-amulets.blogspot.com

Accept PayPal, Western Union, Posb, Public Bank tt transfer.
Contact me by Email for any enquires:
skybeliever2000@yahoo.com.sg


Phone: +6591881863

1)I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOAL FASTER AND MORE EASILY,
2)I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS FASTER AND MORE EASILY.

I PROVIDE OVERSEAS TRANSACTIONS AND ACCEPT PAYPAL PAYMENT TOO,YOU CAN EMAIL ME FOR THE RATE AND EXTRA SHIPPING CHARGE FOR THE AMULETS.. I care a lot about how the amulet has helps you in your life.Nothing is more important to me than a happy client. ..
If you need help and got a question to ask, pls email me at: skybeliever2000@yahoo.com.sg

You may also be interested in:

Labels