Pages


Google
 

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Er ger Fong Special wealth katha (chanting)



Massive , massive, massive number of people had been contacting and emailing me asking me about the chanting or katha (mantra ) for Er ger fong.
My email gotten get flooded soon !!!
To all the great people out there, here's the katha for the Er ger fong.
You can chant it with your Er ger fong amulets , for achieveing best fortune and great wealth everyday!!!

Here it goes:

Jek Sim Ai kiew
Na Mo Tai Sue
Tai Pui Lieng Miang
Jeng Sae Yee Go Hong
Chai Seung Yee Go Hong
Po Sak Sue Oow Gim Ngeng Tai Po
Po Jang Chai Ko
Sue Gao Oow Gae Lai
Gao Oow Gae Lai
Aek Jit Khor Wing Worn Na Mo Metta
GaRuNa Choke Lab Wassana
BaRaMee Phor Poo Chao Yee Go Hong
Prod Pra Tan Ngern Thong
Choke Lab Gaew Hwan Rattana Manee
PraTan Khumm Sap Lam Ka Soo Ruen Ka Noi


(Chant for 3, 5 or 7 times.)
Do remember to chant with deep faith and ask for blessing from Er ger fong. Happy chanting!!!

Do You wish to have the mp3 sound file for this Er ger fong katha? Just Subscribe now to my Blog.
For the latest news, Thailand amulets, magical ritual and inspirational tips, please type your email at the left hand side of my blog and click the button( get email update)
Once you became a elite member of my blog, sent me an email with the header
(I want Er ger fong katha)
and l will sent you the mp 3 file of this Thai chanting of Er ger fong katha to you.
Simple, Easy and Fast!!!
Also, subscribe to my blog now and you will receive a free mystery bonous gift sent to your email.Join the Elite List, Go for it!!!

Important: I obviously never sell, rent or give your email to any third party. I respect your privacy and your complete confidentiality is guarantee. Beside I am too busy visiting temples and great monks. :)

Wish to see more of my field trip, adventure, real testimonials and interesting events in Thailand?
Do join my blog mailing list.

Just enter your email below and click on the button (Subscribe me!)

Enter your Email


Preview Powered by FeedBlitz
You will be informed of the lastest amulets and promotion updates.

You may also be interested in:

Labels