Pages


Google
 

Monday, January 18, 2010

AGAIN !!! Short but GREAT testimonial from LP Jan takrut skin kabaen fish

Received another great testimonial email from a client of mine call frankie leow (Real name, with permission from the owner)
Thanks Mr Frankie Leow for the nice testimonial. :)
The responds for the lp jan takrut skin kabaen fish had been overwhelming due to the good effects felt by many people.
Original content as sent by my client. HERE WE GO...


(Click to enlarge)

Copy and paste from original email
Received on Wednesday, 13 January, 2010 8:48 PM

Stanley,
After reading thru your blog ( Fascinating amulets ) I would like to share by experience... I got the above from you at your place on 28th Dec'09 morning...and i show it to my friends at work on 30th Dec'09...

Most of them don't believe it will bring Luck to me..

On 4th Jan'10 I strike TOTO Group 3 (5 nos) from quick pick and win $1394 and i show it back again to my friend..now they believe me...with this money it help me to pay off my bank bill..

Once again I thanks you and hope more Luck come to me soon...

Regards,Frankie Leow
______________________________________________________________________
Here's the amulet which my client used:

lp jan takrut skin kabaen fish (For windfall luck and Transform fortune and luck) (Highly and strongly recommended)




This takrut is so good and effective that perhaps you will need to try it out to find out for yourself just how good this takrut is.lp jan only made 38 pieces of this takrut using the kabean fish so i have to remind you that this takrut is very high demand and limited.
Immediately,

Before it is completely sold out for good,Get this lp jan takrut skin kabaen fish for $98sgd

PS: Those who have also purchased or used this lp jan takrut with good testimonials, pls email me at skybeliever2000@yahoo.com.sg

i wish to collect even more testimonials for this lp jan takrut because i believe very much in it's power and effect. Share your testimonials with the world!!!

Accept PayPal, Western Union, Posb, Public Bank tt transfer.
Contact me by Email for any enquires:
skybeliever2000@yahoo.com.sg

Phone: +6591881863

1)I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOAL FASTER AND MORE EASILY,
2)I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS FASTER AND MORE EASILY.

I PROVIDE OVERSEAS TRANSACTIONS AND ACCEPT PAYPAL PAYMENT TOO,YOU CAN EMAIL ME FOR THE RATE AND EXTRA SHIPPING CHARGE FOR THE AMULETS.. I care a lot about how the amulet has helps you in your life.Nothing is more important to me than a happy client. ..
If you need help and got a question to ask, pls email me at: skybeliever2000@yahoo.com.sg

You may also be interested in:

Labels